<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republicans the House and Senate in 03, so yes I blame them too. </div></div>
Its easy for us to be Monday morning quarterbacks. If I had been sitting as a member of either house, I would have voted for the measure myself. </div></div>
No doubt, cause your Daddy lied and used false info to get the war started. The only thing that has kept him in office is that his staff was smart enough to route the info thru England and they wouldn't release it. </div></div>
There has never been any proof that Bush lied about his reasons for invading Iraq.
If my Daddy were President, he would have made such an example out of Iraq that no other country would dare challenge us. Also, the freeloading would be over, and illegal immigrants would be shipped home. He would, by example, show people what working for a living is all about.
Yeah, if only my Daddy WERE the President! Common sense and morality would finally return to American leadership. </div></div>
What part about there being NO Wmd's in Iraq didnt you get?
Make an example out of Iraq? How about make an example out of Afghanistan maybe the country that we invaded a couples years before you know...the one that holds a real threat. </div></div>
There you go again. Bush and the rest of us were told that Saddam HAD WMDs. Again, if I had been in Congress, based on the intel we had, I would have voted for a strike myself.
I don't guess you're old enough to remember what Saddam did to Kuwait, the subsequent thrashing he received from UN forces, and how an old WWII vet like the elder Bush and Vietnam vets like Stormin Norman and Powell wanted the UN forces to stop short of leveling Bagdad (because of the memories of past failures in Korea and Vietnam), which inevitably left enough of Saddam's army intact to still be a threat to regional peace. If the elder Bush and other UN forces had taken care of Saddam in the first place, we'd not be discussing the younger Bush's actions.



Bookmarks